Why Tefal is one of the best cookware manufacturers in 2020?
- 1 Why Tefal is one of the best cookware manufacturers in 2020?
- 2 TOP-4 BEST Tfal ceramic cookware set
- 2.1 T-Fal Dishwasher safe, Cookware set, 18 piece, Nonstick inside.
- 2.2 T-Fal C41240 Endura Granite Ceramic Nonstick Thermo-Spot Heat Indicator Dishwasher Oven Safe PFOA Free Square Pan with Lid Cookware
- 2.3 T-Fal G919SE64 Initiatives Ceramic Cookware Dishwasher Nonstick Safe Toxic-Free 14-Piece Cookware Set
- 2.4 T-fal C412S2 Endura Granite Ceramic Nonstick Thermo-Spot Heat Indicator Dishwasher Oven Safe PFOA Free Fry Pan Set Cookware
- 3 Conclusion
It has recognized the Tefal brand as one of the best cookware manufacturers in 2020. Why is this like that? Let’s see what exactly makes this product so unique and why it won love and recognition among homemakers all around the world?
Although the company was founded a long time ago, it founds its recognition only in 1954. French engineer Marc Gregoire’s bright idea started it. He first invented the technology of applying polytetrafluoroethylene to aluminum, which made a breakthrough in the cookware industry. Practically exactly from this historical moment, the world received cookware with a non-stick coating, and it was a veritable explosion in the global market. We must note that even after so many years, Tefal clearly follows its high standards. Specifically, in this company, you can observe a reasonable balance between price and quality, while observing convenience and modern design. Tefal cookware is not only convenient and practical on its own, but is a real decoration of your kitchen.
For a long time, the major advantage of Tefal products was precisely the presence of a non-stick coating, because exactly because of this there is no need for using an enormous amount of oil for frying products. This means that we get not only oil savings but also healthier products. However, soon the consumers themselves noted another important advantage – they have not only less oil usage but, the dishes are washed much easier because that food does not burn!
The next step in company development was the invention of dishes, which, can be suitable for the dishwasher. And so here we are – we have a top-quality product, which none of our competitors have left behind.
What are Tefal products for?
• durable, heavy-duty forged ceramic construction
• stands up for everyday use
• temperature control
• non-stick coating
• low oil usage, which makes food healthier
• easy to clean, many models are adapted for dishwasher use
• most of the items are suitable not only for gas but also for induction cookers
• thick bottom for optimal heat distribution
• the guarantee of pleasant color for cooked dishes
Tips before buying Tfal ceramic cookware set
There are several additional benefits, especially for different models. The brand’s assortment is truly huge and everyone can find a suitable product! So, you are convinced that Tefal is a reliable and highly qualified brand, and already ready to make your first purchase. Let’s see what you need to pay special attention to buying a product?
- Price. Obviously, we always aspire to an optimal price/quality ratio of our chosen product. What do you need to be prepared for? The products of this company are in the price range from 40 for a unit of cookware to 150 dollars for a whole set. I think it’s not so expensive for a high-quality functional product.
- Functionality. As you might guess, it is worth choosing a product based on your individual needs. To do this, at the very beginning, ask yourself the question: what is most important for me? Maybe you are looking for a compact pan that perfectly fits your small kitchen space and doesn’t take up much space? Maybe you need the most versatile functional set you can use for different needs because you are a great cooking lover? Or your budget is quite modest, but with your money, you want to get the most out of the product? Or you want to surprise people you love with an expensive functional set that will last for many years? Believe me, you can find any solution for any given culinary task among Tefal products. Currently, there are 4 main types of Tefal pans, based on their major functions:
- Universal. Suitable for frying, stewing, roasting.
- Pancake. Suitable only for frying pancakes and small-pancakes.
- Grill. They have a ribbed bottom. Using for cooking meat, fish, vegetables with a minimum amount of oil or fat.
- Wok. They have a deep bottom, suitable for frying, stewing, and even steaming.
- Cookers. The company’s products are suitable for gas and electric stoves, some of them can be used for cooking in the oven. With induction cookers, the company produced special pans with ferromagnetic properties that are suitable for this type of kitchen equipment. This point is important. When choosing a product, you must clearly understand what kind of stove you have at home, since there are certain types of goods whose functions are.
- Size matters! When buying a product, pay attention to all the parameters which are most important for you. For example, if you have brief space in the kitchen, it is better to get a small but deep frying pan, but if you have a large family it makes sense to think about more roomy dishes. Also, think about whether you are going to wash your dishes in the dishwasher, if so, be sure to consider its dimensions. Tefal, as it is right, is a fairly client-oriented company, so in the product description, you can find all the parameters and evaluate what is right for you.
- Manufacturing material. As a rule, it makes Tefal pans of forged aluminum of a special alloy, which heats perfectly, lasts a long time, and is environmentally friendly. The outer coating comes in several varieties: stainless steel, non-stick, or enamel. Each frying pan has a built-in Tefal Thermo-spot indicator that turns red when heated, which shows that the pan has heated to 180 degrees and you can start cooking.
- Also, many of the products have additional functions, such as a removable handle which allows you to use the dishes not only for the stove but also for the oven. Some models are dishwasher safe, but not all, so be careful. Almost all frying pans can be found with interesting, stylish accessories that complement your design in the kitchen.
TOP-4 BEST Tfal ceramic cookware set
Today we are going to compare 4 Tefal products that seemed to be the most interesting and view them more precisely:
• T-Fal Dishwasher safe, Cookware set, 18 pieces, Red Initiatives, Nonstick inside
• T-Fal C41240 Endura Granite Ceramic Nonstick Thermo-Spot Heat Indicator Dishwasher Oven Safe PFOA Free Square Pan with Lid Cookware, 10.5 – Inch, Gray
• T-Fal G919SE64 Initiatives Ceramic Cookware Dishwasher Nonstick Safe Toxic-Free 14-Piece Cookware Set, Gold
• T-fal C412S2 Endura Granite Ceramic Nonstick Thermo-Spot Heat Indicator Dishwasher Oven Safe PFOA Free Fry Pan Set Cookware, 8-inch, and 10.5-Inch, Gray
T-Fal Dishwasher safe, Cookware set, 18 piece, Nonstick inside.
Design. This elegant set of 18 items, presented in red, will perfectly fit into your decor. Set includes 3 quart; Saucepan, 1 quart; Saucepan with Lid, 8 inches Frying Pan, 2 quarts; Saucepan with Lid, 5 quarts; Stockpot, Slotted Spoon, Spoon, 10 inches Skillet with Lid, 4 quarts; Stockpot, 11 inches Frying Pan, Slotted Turner.
It equips all dishes with comfortable heat-resistant handles for easy oven usage, and lids for steam release. If you have prolonged pan usage, be attentive because the handles heat.
Materials: it makes the interior of the cookware in the set of high-strength aluminum, all pots and pans have a non-stick coating that is resistant to stains and scratches. However, for the durability and safety of this coating, it is worth using special spatulas and spoons, which are added to the set. Special glass lids are much more stable than ordinary glass. They also have a hole for steam to escape and can keep the moisture, smell, and aroma of your dish for a long time. It also includes special spoons and spatulas made of nylon. Using them can guarantee prolonged usage of this cookware.
Usage: This set is perfect for a large and friendly family and a small one. Made from special materials, this cookware helps you maintain a healthy lifestyle by retaining nutrients, aroma, and moisture well. Since the handles are heat resistant, they are suitable for an oven up to 350 Fahrenheit.
Care: This kit can be hand washed but positioned as dishwasher safe. However, although the manufacturer guarantees the safety of the set when used in the dishwasher, it is better to wash the dishes by hand, as this is going to prolong their usage, especially of its small fragile parts. However, if you wash this kit in the dishwasher, do not load incidentally sharp iron objects that could scratch the non-stick coating.
T-Fal C41240 Endura Granite Ceramic Nonstick Thermo-Spot Heat Indicator Dishwasher Oven Safe PFOA Free Square Pan with Lid Cookware
Design: homemakers will certainly appreciate the gray square multi-pot for its functionality. The capacity, flat base, and deep sides provide exceptional suppleness for baking, braising, roasting, braising, rice cooking, baking, and steaming. Because of its neutral color, it perfectly fits any interior. It has a functional handle with a rivet that practically does not heat. The lid has a convenient steam hole for controlled cooking.
Ceramic interior withstands heat to 570°f (perfect for searing on the stovetop). Dishwasher-safe for easy cleaning. This pan is ideal for dishes that are cooked in stages – first on the stove and then in the oven. In addition, dishwasher usage is available, but as in the previous case, I recommend to hand wash the pan to increase durability.
Material: makes This special square pan of high-strength aluminum and has a non-stick coating. The disadvantage of this dish is that it doesn’t have a heating indicator, as in a regular Tefal frying pan. This may be inconvenient for those who are accustomed to such an indicator in the Tefal cookware series. For health lovers, the good news is that the non-stick coating is Teflon-free (PFOA). Early versions of Tefal cookware contained Teflon, but recent studies have shown that it becomes toxic when heated too high. This pan has a special PFOA Free mark, so it used no ordinary Teflon in the manufacturing of this product.
A new non-stick coating of a special composition, which, unlike Teflon, does not release toxic substances when heated, replaced it. Regular Teflon releases toxins at high temperatures, but not this new coating. Thanks to this new high-tech coating. This pan has become not only safe for health but also withstands higher critical temperatures.
T-Fal G919SE64 Initiatives Ceramic Cookware Dishwasher Nonstick Safe Toxic-Free 14-Piece Cookware Set
A multifunctional set of 14 pieces in silver color will perfectly fit into any interior.
Set includes 8.5 inches Fry Pan, 10.5 inches Fry Pan, 11 inches Covered Fry Pan, 1 quart Covered Saucepan, 2 quarts Covered Saucepan, 5 quarts Covered Dutch Oven, 4 Nylon Tools.
As before, we equip the cookware with special lids with holes for steam, which help to control the cooking process and conserving the smell and taste of the cooked food. It covers the interior of the dishes with a special non-stick ceramic coating that is resistant to scratches and stains. Great for the dishwasher. Thanks to the special design, it disperses heat during cooking. Withstands temperatures up to 570 degrees Fahrenheit, but still not intended for an oven. The product is not lightweight, but very durable. The coating is resistant to external influences and damage. Practically doesn’t wear off. It doesn’t contain PTFE, PFOA, nickel, and lead, therefore it is not toxic.
However, it’s better to use three nylon pieces for safer usage and longer cookware life.
What can you cook with it? The set is most suitable for cooking fried food: meat, fish, and poultry, and for stewing. Oven use excluded.
Suitable for gas, ceramic, electric stoves.
T-fal C412S2 Endura Granite Ceramic Nonstick Thermo-Spot Heat Indicator Dishwasher Oven Safe PFOA Free Fry Pan Set Cookware
Last but not least, in the Tefal trademark. T-Fal’s cooking set including two frying pans, which are made of granite with signature ceramic non-stick coating. The best pans are 8 and 10.5 inches. They have shallow edges and a thick bottom, so they are ideal for several functions: braising, baking, and pan-frying. Their “granite” design looks very stylish. The handles are specially designed for withstanding high temperatures, up to 500 Fahrenheit. So it could easily use these pans in the oven. Cookware is quite resistant to stains and scratches when used carefully.
Material: These pans are recyclable and free of Teflon and toxins such as lead and cadmium. They use T-Fal’s unique Thermo-Spot feature, a heating indicator that turns red at 180 degrees, showing that you can start cooking.
What to cook? These pans are suitable for various types of cooking. Thanks to the non-stick coating, food doesn’t stick to the pan. These pans are perfectly suitable for making pancakes and scrambled eggs. In addition, the heat is dispersed throughout the pan and the dish is fried as evenly as possible.
These pans can be used on gas or electric stoves but not intended for induction stoves usage.
In conclusion, let’s consider all the pros and cons of using Tefal cookware.
Anyway, Tefal cookware still has more advantages than disadvantages. In the market for goods, they remain at the top and withstand top competition among other manufacturers.